Here be the Stories of the Crew of the Kobukson.
- Lessons - The co-captains when they were tweens at the Temple.
- Permanent Arrangement - Carina runs foul of a very dangerous man who knows a lot more about her goings-on than she could possibly believe.
- Construction Deconstruction - The co-captains of the Kobukson meet and discuss some of how they think the ship should come together.
- Beauty in All Forms - The co-captains are working on settling in as construction continues.
Episode 1 - January 23, 2518 through January 27 2518
- Prelude - Explosions in Space - The crew of the Kobukson is heading into Kuan Lo's orbit when something blows in the engine. They were heading to meet up with their new engineer.
- Act 1 - Diagnoses - The new engineer and a doctor are brought back to the Kobukson.
- Interlude - Plans - The new engineer and doctor have a chat with Michi.
- Act 2 - Who's going to Pay for that? - Michi, Carina, and Dorota meet with Felix Gary, the mechanic and owner of the Fix-n-Fly while Sarah takes Karl to her clinic to pack a few things.
- Act 3 - Mei Mei Cafe - The crew of the Kobukson, on the advisement of Felix Gary, head over to the Mei Mei Cafe in Mei Mei to look for Brennan Hughs.
- Act 4 - Investigations - The crew of the Kobukson split up, Sarah and Michi going to the Hospital while Carina and Dorota find out where Brennan Hughs lives..
- Act 5 Part 1 - Infiltration - The crew of the Kobukson make their way into the Research Medical Facility to find Brennan Hughs
- Part 1a - The Fourth Floor
- Act 5 Part 2 - Twists and Turns - As the crew of the Kobukson prepares to fight their way out of the facility, new barriers crop up.
- Act 5 Part 3 - Nowhere but Up - Unable to make it back out of the medical facility the way they came, the crew of the Kobukson head up to the roof.
- Epilogue - Meal on the Ship - The crew successfully retrieves Hughs and manages to bring him back to Jie Jie. After waiting a few days while a new ship's engine is installed, the new crew of the Kobukson sits down for a well deserved meal.
Episode 2 - January 28, 2518 - March 1, 2518
- Prelude - Mysterious Race - The crew of the Kobukson are nearing their destination. While they are closing in on the Moon Darcke, the crew finds out a little more about this mysterious race (which isn't much).
- Act 1 Part 1 - An unknown debt - The crew of the Kobukson discover that the alliance is not only prowling the space above Darcke but also in the town Yong Yewon. When they inquire about Felix Gary's shipment, they are told to go to the Chuan.
- Act 1 Part 2 - Here's the Deal - Michi, Carina, and Karl meet Shin Ma Chou who claims Michi owes him 20K Credits. Meanwhile, Sarah and Dorota get familiar with the rest of the club.
- Act 1 Part 3 - What's going on? - The crew of the Kobukson still don't know what's going on. Why is the alliance here? What's the cargo that Shin Ma Chou wants them to take away?
- Act 1 Part 4 - Closing in - The crew of the Kobukson are continuing to find out more information about the town they are in.
- Act 2 Part 1 - A Plan - The crew of the Kobukson bat around ideas for getting the cargo and themselves safely away from Darcke.
- Act 2 Part 2 - A Wrench in the Plan - After making a plan, the crew of the Kobukson realize it isn't going to work. So off they go to find out more information to make a better plan.
- Act 2 Part 3 - All it's going to Cost you... - Getting outside help is so difficult sometimes. The crew of the Kobukson might think it's almost impossible.
- Act 3 Part 1 - Let's do this - After all the preparations, the crew of the Kobukson is ready to move forward with their plan. Part 1...Leaving the system and sneaking back around to load the illicit cargo.
- Act 3 Part 2 - And They Are Off - The Kobukson is in the air but their troubles aren't over yet.
- Act 3 Part 3 - Punch It! - With fighter ships on their tail and a beacon calling them to pay attention to the Kobukson, there is no telling how the crew will get out of trouble.
- Act 4 - Epilogue - With fighter ships on their tail and a beacon calling them to pay attention to the Kobukson, there is no telling how the crew will get out of trouble.
Episode 3 - March 1, 2518 -
- Prelude - Grandma - Before the crew of the Kobukson can leave Kuan Lo, they have to do something about their possible identification. Thankfully Sarah knows someone who can provide them with a new identity for the ship.
- Act 1 - Welcome to Eavesdown Docks - A bustling town with many things to do. Hopefully no one gets lost.
|Firefly: Race to the Finish|
|Crew • People • Locations • Ship • Journal • Firefly Rules Primer • House Rules • Noteboard|