The End of the Rainbow, part 1
- The Changing Green, a forest in the Scapolite Theocracy.
- Unknown Faerie Well.
- Sea Snake, a sea snake painted colors by rainbow liquid.
- Trapdoor Spider, a perfectly normal trapdoor spider..
1st day of Amethyst, year 55 of the Age of the Great Invasion
- While Maayan consults with the caravan leaders on how to travel through the Changing Green, the rest of the group walk through the forest in search of a faerie rainbow.
- The adventurers find a faerie rainbow, the end of which is located deep inside an old well. Shiphrah uses a rope to climb down. At the bottom, she is attacked by a sea snake. She is bitten and poisoned before the others can reach her and help. When Zyindra warps down she is briefly a giant and then shrinks down to the size of the others.
- Zyindra determines that they have entered a faerie hole - the domain of a faerie - and that it has shrunk the group down to tiny size. Escaping the same way they entered will be impossible. They will need to find another way out.
- Zyindra heals Shiphrah, with the help of an antitoxin. While Shiphrah, Zyindra, and Midge gather up vials of the liquid rainbow from the bottom of the well, Lucius explores and discovers a slightly ajar secret door in the side of the well.
- The group travels through the secret door and down a tunnel, into a large chamber that slopes down to the southwest. Shiphrah spots something silver and goes to investigate. The others follow. They are ambushed by a trapdoor spider.
- The trapdoor spider is battled and vanquished. Lucius picks up the silver object, which turns out to be an antique ornamental dagger used by Scapolite nobles during the time of the Scapolite Empire.
TO BE CONTINUED
|Setting • People • Locations • Monsters • Journal • House Rules • Noteboard|