The tiny kit born at the same time and in the same place outside the Emerald Shire village was bound to young Zyindra from birth. He stayed close to the village in her earliest years, and was often a tiny furry companion, plaything and friend. Sabbath does not age the same as a normal fox -- he would be elderly otherwise -- and is now physically just reaching towards maturity, the same as his mistress. He goes everywhere with Zyindra, acting as her counselor and her connection to the strange mystical spirits and forces which guide her path as a witch.
STR 9 (-1) • DEX 17 (+3) • CON 11 (+0) • INT 8 (-1) • WIS 12 (+1) • CHA 6 (-2)
Hit Points 16 • Initiative +3 • Speed 40 ft (land)
Defenses & Attacks
Armor Class 18 • Touch 15 • Flat-Footed 15 • CMD 13 (17 vs trip) • Flat-Footed CMD 12 (16 vs trip)
Fortitude Save +5 • Reflex Save +6 • Will Save +5
Base Attack Bonus +3 • Melee Attack +6 • Ranged Attack +6 • CMB +6
- Bite • Attack Bonus +6 • Damage 1d4 -1 • Crit 20/x2 • Type Piercing
- Acrobatics +5 (+9 jumping)
- Craft (Alchemy) +4
- Craft (Cooking) +3
- Diplomacy +2
- Heal +6
- Knowledge (Arcana) +4
- Knowledge (History) +2
- Knowledge (Local) +2
- Knowledge (Nature) +1
- Knowledge (Religion) +2
- Linguistics +2
- Perception +11
- Sense Motive +4
- Spellcraft +4
- Stealth +11
- Survival +7 (+11 scent tracking)
- Use Magic Device -1
- Skill Focus (Perception) (Feat): Sabbath gains a +3 to his Perception.
- +4 Acrobatics when jumping.
- +4 Survival when scent tracking.
- Low-light vision 30 ft.
- Alertness (Ex): When Sabbath is within arm's reach, his mistress gains the Alertness feat.
- Improved Evasion (Ex): When subjected to an attack that normally allows a Reflex save for half damage, Sabbath takes no damage if he makes a successful saving throw and half damage if the throw fails.
- Share Spells: You may cast spells on Sabbath that normally have a range of 'You' at touch range.
- Empathic Link (Su): Sabbath has an empathic link with you that has a 1 mile radius. Only general emotions can be shared.
- Deliver Touch Spells (Su): If the master is 3rd level or higher, a familiar can deliver touch spells for him. If the master and the familiar are in contact at the time the master casts a touch spell, he can designate his familiar as the “toucher.” The familiar can then deliver the touch spell just as the master would. As usual, if the master casts another spell before the touch is delivered, the touch spell dissipates.
- Speak with Master (Ex): If the master is 5th level or higher, a familiar and the master can communicate verbally as if they were using a common language. Other creatures do not understand the communication without magical help.
|Setting • People • Locations • Monsters • Journal • House Rules • Noteboard|