People of Fao
Residents of Note in Fao Manor
- Sebastian Bensonmum (gnome): Sebastian is the latest in a long family line of caretakers of the Fao Manor. Despite being a gnome he is rather worried and fussy. Required for barony to function when party is away.
- LEADER: Cecile (half-elf): Cecile's father was captain of the guard of Fao Manor and she believes she inherited the job when he died at the hand of bandits. Required for barony to function when party is away.
- Eike Olivin (human): Strange even by Onyx standards, Eike serves as librarian of the manor. It is a position for which he draws no salary and no one seems to know where it is he actually sleeps. It turned out he was undead and possibly a Cleric of Opal. The spell prolonging his resistance ended and he has left the mortal plane.
- SUPPORT: Juan D'arc (human): The manor's arm's master, Juan spends most of his time sleeping. Required for barony to function.
- UNIQUE: Piccolo (human): This strange little old man serves as the manor's wizard and advisor. He specializes in fire magic.
- Muto (grippli): A bit slow in the brain, Muto works faithfully as the manor's quartermaster and is the only one who understands the archaic supply system. Required for barony to function.
- LEADER: Drusilla (human?): A representative of the Colonial Merchant Company, sent to watch the company's interests in Fao. Cousin of Lucius. Activates the Colonial Merchant Company headquarters.
- Rosita (half-elf/mzyht): Former bandit. Now assistant innkeeper, working for Midge. Required for Inn to function when Midge is away.
- SUPPORT: Evelyn (half-elf/mzyht): Former bandit. Minor green magic. Keeps the manor garden. Required for garden to function when Maayan is away.
- LEADER: Mareet (half-elf/mzyht): Former bandit. Now guardsman for the manor, working for Cecile.
- Miacruz (human): Master carpenter who is assisted in her work by her son, Miho. Required for the building/improving of structure resources.
- Sprocket (gnome): Journeyman blacksmith without a master. Required for the building/improving of structure resources.
- SUPPORT: Sister Serena (human): Cleric of Emerald. Activates the Temple of Emerald as a resource.
- Charles Mason (human): Mason from Amethyst with a sideline in sculpting. Required for the building/improving of structure resources.
- Leonardo Guiseppe (human): Engineer and inventor. Reduces the cost of building/improving certain resources.
- LEADER: Hamid Deehani ibn Salhi (kobold): Guard and crossbow marksman. Works for Cecile.
Residents of Settlements
- LEADER: Overseer Lisbeth (dwarf): Foreman of the Moonsilver Mining Guild. Activates the Moonsilver Mining Guild resource when at least 50 miners are present.
- Miles (human): Keeper of the singing mushroom creature.
- LEADER: Evelyn Proudfoot (halfling): Headwoman of the Proudfoot Farm. Activates the Proudfoot Farm resource when at least 50 farmers are present.
- Jaf and Far (kobold): Primitive kobolds living in the cave containing the pitch lake.
- SUPPORT: Amor (human): Rifle markswoman and fur trader.
- LEADER:Ronja Navi (elf/mzhyt): Leader of the Kahvah tea field collective. Activates the Kahvah tea field resource when at least 50 farmers are present.
|Setting • People • Locations • Monsters • Journal • House Rules • Noteboard|