- 1 Background
- 2 Character Sheet
- 2.1 Attributes
- 2.2 Defenses & Attacks
- 2.3 Trained Skills
- 2.4 Untrained Skills [+4 Improved Improvisation]
- 2.5 Languages
- 2.6 Pools/Magic
- 2.7 Spheres of Power
- 2.8 Traits and Drawbacks
- 2.9 Feats
- 2.10 Racial Abilities - Human
- 3 Equipent
Kikao Fletcher is a young Obsidianu Occultist.
Her mother was an Obsidanu Tavern Wench and her father was a Jadenese Fletcher. With that background she grew up listening to all the stories that travelers brought around and sat with her father in his shop while he primarily worked on hunters' equipment with the occasional wandering adventurer weapon. Kikao's personalit was that of a spunky child who loved the stories and dreamed of one day adventuring, herself. Of all the stories she heard, the ones about her people's past were the ones that moved her the most.
When she was old enough she impressed a traveling bard and friend of the family, Ling Tam, to accept her as an apprentice. He took her under her wing and she learned the basic skills of being a bard. He also introduced her to the secret Bard College in Quartz.
The Bard College changed her life forever. This is where she had an epiphany while she was down in the tunnels of the bard college. She entered a room where a book sat open. The book drew her in and on the open page was a piece of a prophesy, hinting that Obsidian wasn't dead. She was so excited she went to go find someone but when she left the room, the door to the room had disappeared. This one event has lead to an unbreakable faith that drives her every action.
Around the same time and halfway through her studies she met Evanreau Heartstring, a young woman who was a different type of bard. She went out and searched for the remnants of the stories and brought back the artifacts of the stories. She showed Kikao the magic within history and the world around her. So, she began another journey and learned to be an Occultist. This profession fit her better and was more suited to her quest to find and bring Obsidian back to Krystallos.
Nowadays, Kikao follows any lead she can dig up as the trail to find Obsidian has gotten cold. She has recently taken friendship with a young Amazonite, Sharrondra, who has put up with her wild goose chases out into the jungles around Diamond City and has saved her life on more than one occasion.
Her latest expedition involved getting trapped in a catacomb with a hoard of zombies. Sharrondra dragged her lifeless body out of the catacombs and back to the nearest healer, a young cleric named.... Kikao woke to find a lock of her hair had turned entirely white.
For Every 3 Mental Focus in Transmutation Implement, add +2 to chosen Attribute
STR 10 (0) • DEX 12 (+1) • CON 12 (+1) • INT 16 (+3) • WIS 16 (+3) • CHA 13 (+1)
Hit Points 37 • Initiative +1 • Speed 30 ft (land) • Stamina Points: 5
Hit Dice Rolls: [9:9:10:5:9]
Defenses & Attacks
Armor Class 13 • Touch 11 • Flat-Footed 12 • CMD 14 (BAB+STR+DEX)• Flat-Footed CMD 13
- Armor: Lamellar Cuirass • AC Bonus +2 • Max DEX +4 • Armor Check Penalty -0 • Spell Failure 5%
Fortitude Save +5 • Reflex Save +4 • Will Save +10
Base Attack Bonus +3 • Melee Attack +4 • Ranged Attack +5 • CMB: +3 (BAB+STR) Invest 2 mental focus in Evocation Implement and gain +1 damage (allowed additional +1 per every 2 additional invested per 2 occ levels)
- Hunga Munga +1 • Attack Bonus +5 / +6 (Ranged) • Damage 1d6 + 1 + STR • Crit 20/x2 • Type Piercing • Range 15ft • Special When thrown, the Hunga Munga will return to Kikao's hand
Bard: 6+INT skill ranks per level (1 level) Occultist: 4 + INT skill +1 (preferred class bonus - fast learner) ranks (4 levels) +1 per level (human race) +2 background per level: 56 skill points
- Appraise (O/B) +2 (Int) +8
- Artistry/Stories (O/B) +2 (Int) +8
- Craft/Instruments (O/B) +2 (Int) +8
- Diplomacy (O/B) +5 (INT) +11 [Clever Wordplay - Ability=INT]
- Disable Device (O) +3 (Dex) +7
- Disguise (O/B) +2 (Cha) +6
- Knowledge/Arcana (O/B) +2 (Int) +9 [+1 Bardic Knowledge]
- Knowledge/Engineering (O/B) +2 (Int) +9 [+1 Bardic Knowledge]
- Knowledge/History (O/B) +2 (Int) +9 [+1 Bardic Knowledge]
- Knowledge/Religion +2 (Int) +9 [+1 Bardic Knowledge]
- Linguistics +4 (Int) +10
- Lore/Obsidanu (O/B) +2 (Int) +8
- Perception (O/B) +4 (Wis) +10
- Perform/Oratory (B) +2 (Cha) +6
- Perform/Keyboard (B) +2 (Cha) +6
- Profession/Fletcher (O/B) +1 (Wis) +7
- Profession/Storyteller (O/B) +3 (Wis) +9
- Sense Motive (O/B) +2 (Wis) +8
- Spellcraft (O/B) +4 (Int) +10
- Stealth (B) +2 (Dex) +6
- Use Magic Device +4 (Cha) +10 [+2 Magic Item Skill]
Untrained Skills [+4 Improved Improvisation]
- Acrobatics (B); +0 (Dex) +5
- Artistry/All Other (O/B) +0 (Int) +7
- Bluff (B) +0 (Cha) +5
- Climb (B) +0 (Str) +4
- Escape Artist (B) +0 (Dex) +5
- Fly (O) +0 (Dex) +5
- Handle Animal +0 (Cha) +5
- Heal +0 (Wis) +7
- Intimidate (B) +0 '(Cha) +5
- Knowledge/All not listed (B) +0 (Int) +8 [+1 Bardic Knowledge]
- Knowledge/Planes (O) +0 (Int) +8 [+1 Bardic Knowledge]
- Lore/All Other (O/B) +0 (Int) +7
- Perform/All other (B) +0 (Cha) +5
- Profession/All other (O/B) +0 (Wis) +7
- Ride +0 (Dex) +5
- Sleight of Hand (O/B) +0 (Dex) +5
- Survival +0 (Wis) +7
- Swim +0 (Str) +4
- Grippli Zirconec
- Spell Points +7 • Mental Focus +9 • Will Save +10 Caster Level +3 •
- Caster Ability Modifier Intelligence • Drawback Focus Casting
Spheres of Power
- Base Blank Form: Does not change the creature’s basic makeup. They do not gain the +10 bonus to Disguise checks, nor do they lose their abilities, equipment, natural attacks, or any other aspect of their unaltered form. Allows a caster to add traits to a creature without fundamentally changing the target first. A caster may grant the following traits to a creature affected by their shapeshift. A target must possess the appropriate limb where listed, and cannot grant a natural attack to a limb that already possesses a natural attack.
- Darkvision 60 ft
- Low-light vision
- 2 claw attacks (Primary attacks, 1d4, 1d3 small, requires arms). May grant multiple times.
- 1 bite attack (Primary attack, 1d6, 1d4 small, requires head). May grant multiple times.
- 1 gore attack (primary, 1d6, 1d4 small, requires head). May grant multiple times.
- 2 slam attacks (primary, 1d4, 1d3 small, requires arms). May grant multiple times.
- 2 pincers (secondary, 1d6, 1d4 small, requires arms). May grant multiple times.
- Cosmetic Appearance: Change the target’s cosmetic appearance. Could include apparent age, making an elf into an orc, disguising a large dog as a small pony, changing a male into a female, or some other such alteration. This grants the target a +10 bonus to Disguise checks. This trait may only be applied to the Blank Form, as such changes are assumed with other forms.
- Base Alter: Altering an object is a standard action and requires touching the object to be altered. Cannot alter an animate target (such as a golem or animated object) and the object must be non-magical and unattended (not held, worn, or part of a creature’s equipment.)
- Repair: May repair a damaged object, healing it a number of hit points equal to 1d4 + 1/2 caster level. If the object has the broken condition, this condition is removed if the object is restored to at least half its original hit points. This ability cannot restore warped or transmuted items, but it can still repair damage done to such items
- Destroy: Deal damage to the object equal to 1d4+ 1/2 your caster level. This bypasses all hardness. An object reduced to less than half its hit points gains the broken condition.
- Create: As a standard action, May spend a spell point to create a non-magical, unattended object in either hand or an adjacent square. The object may be of equivalent size to one Small object per caster level and lasts as long as concentration, to a maximum of 1 minute per caster level. If the created object is especially large, it must begin in an adjacent square and must be completely contained within Close range. A DC 15 Appraise check reveals the object as a magical fake. Fabricated objects have a lingering magical aura that can be detected as magic, although the objects themselves aren’t magical. While simple objects such as candles, folds of cloth, simple furniture, or basic weapons are easy to create; particularly complex objects (mechanics, crossbows, objects with moving parts) require a Craft check made against the object’s Craft DC. Failure means the object comes into being broken and unusable. Cannot create an object directly onto a target (summoning manacles onto someone’s wrists, etc.). Notes on Walls and Coverings: A section of 20 ft by 20 ft cloth is considered a Small object. A wall 10 ft by 10 ft and 1 inch thick counts as a Small object. Doubling the thickness counts as doubling the size.
- Additional Power – Change Material: May spend a spell point to alter an object, changing its composition from one material to another for 1 round per caster level. Both the affected material and the material changing it into must be materials you can create and the object cannot exceed maximum creation size, although you may target part of an object (such as a section of wall). When the duration expires, the object returns to its normal material, although any damage sustained while altered remains after it returns to its original material. Cannot change a liquid into a solid or a solid into a liquid, and you cannot create or affect gases
- Additional Power - Expanded Material: When create or alter an object, may work with any non-harmful material with a hardness of 5 or less, including glass, ice, or leather. May create water (3 cubic ft equals a small creature), but not gases or flesh. May make objects with multiple materials, provided you can create all the materials required. As you gain caster levels, you also gain the ability to make steadily more materials, as detailed in the table below. Adamantine cannot be created or altered, except for the repair and destroy abilities. Note: Objects of stone or harder materials deal double damage when dropped on a target
- Base Teleport: Spend a standard action to teleport yourself and up to a heavy load to any place within Close range. Alternately, may teleport a touched willing creature and their carried equipment instead of yourself. You may spend a spell point to increase your teleport range to Medium instead of Close. Must have line of sight to your destination.
- Base Bend Space: Talents marked (space) grant you ways of bending and folding space. Bending space requires a standard action, and you must be touching the target or location to be affected
- Additional Power - Extradimensional Storage: Gain a permanent extradimensional space that may hold up to 10 pounds per caster level of non-living material. Can create a portal to this extradimensional space within arm’s reach at will. Placing an object in this space or calling an object from this space requires a full-round action, but may be done as a swift action by spending a spell point. Living things and attended objects cannot be placed in extradimensional storage. If you die, all contents of your extradimensional space appear in your square or the nearest unoccupied space.
- Additional Power – Teleport Object: May teleport objects independent of people. The object cannot weigh more than 10 pounds per caster level, and it cannot be in the possession of another creature. If a creature is willing, you may teleport the object directly into their hand or onto their person.
Traits and Drawbacks
- Clever Wordplay - Kikao appeals to an individual's rationality rather than their emotions. She speaks reasonably, using her vast knowledge to politely make her point. Benefit: Use Intelligence instead of Charisma for Diplomacy checks
- Inspired - The idea of finding Obsidian fills Kikao with hope, and is a guiding force of inspiration. Benefit: Once per day as a free action, roll twice and take the better result on a skill check or ability check.
- Indomitable Faith - The idea of finding Obsidian is not popular, but Kikao has never abandoned the idea. Her constant struggle to maintain her own faith has bolstered her drive. Benefits: gain a +1 trait bonus on Will saves.
- Spooked - Kikao's encounter with a mass of undead was a traumatic experience she still has nightmares about Effect: Whenever you perceive a fey, outsider, or undead from within 60 feet, become shaken for 1d4 rounds unless you succeed at a Will save with a DC equal to 15 + the creature's Charisma modifier.
- Weapons: simple weapons, plus the longsword, rapier, sap, short sword, shortbow, whip, and martial weapons
- Armor/Shields: light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields)
Class Feats and Features
- Bardic Knowledge (Bard): Add ½ class level (minimum 1) to all Knowledge skill checks and may make all Knowledge skill checks untrained.
- Bardic performance (Bard): Can create magical effects (audible and/or visual components)
- Countersong: Can counter magic effects that depend on sound (but not spells that have verbal components). For each round, make a Perform (keyboard, percussion, wind, string, or sing) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard) that is affected by a sonic or language-dependent magical attack may use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the countersong is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous sonic or language-dependent magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it hears the countersong, but it must use the bard’s Perform skill check result for the save. Countersong does not work on effects that don’t allow saves. Countersong relies on audible components.
- Distraction: Can use performance to counter magic effects that depend on sight. Each round of the distraction, he makes a Perform (act, comedy, dance, or oratory) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard) that is affected by an illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack may use the bard’s Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform skill check proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the distraction is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous illusion (pattern) or illusion (figment) magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it sees the distraction, but it must use the bard’s Perform skill check result for the save. Distraction does not work on effects that don’t allow saves. Distraction relies on visual components.
- Fascinate: Can use performance to cause one creature to become fascinated with the bard. Each creature to be fascinated must be within 90 feet, able to see and hear the bard, and capable of paying attention. The bard must also be able to see the creatures affected. The distraction of a nearby combat or other dangers prevents this ability from working. Each creature within range receives a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the bard’s level + the bard’s Cha modifier) to negate the effect. If a creature’s saving throw succeeds, the bard cannot attempt to fascinate that creature again for 24 hours. If its saving throw fails, the creature sits quietly and observes the performance for as long as the bard continues to maintain it. While fascinated, a target takes a –4 penalty on all skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat to the target allows the target to make a new saving throw against the effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect. Fascinate is an enchantment (compulsion), mindaffecting ability. Fascinate relies on audible and visual components in order to function.
- Inspire Courage +1: Can use performance to inspire courage in allies (including self), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard’s performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. Inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability. Inspire courage can use audible or visual components. The bard must choose which component to use when starting his performance.
- Focus Powers/additional focus power (Occultist):Learn the base focus power from three implement schools plus 2 additional focus powers from the available school lists. Can use focus powers only by expending mental focus. Unless otherwise noted, DC for any saving throw against a focus power equals 10 + 1/2 the occ level + occultist’s Intelligence modifier (15).
|Servitor (sp)||Conjuration||Expend 1 mental focus to summon a single servitor only (Summon Monster II) for 1 minute (free action mental focus spend to extend for 1 more minute)|
|Mind Steed (sp)||Conjuration||standard action, expend 1 point of mental focus to conjure a spectral horse, either Medium or Large, but otherwise functions as mount. Lasts for 10 minutes per occ level. If at least 5th occ level, the mount’s base land speed increases by 20 feet. If at least 9th occ level and expend 1 additional point of mental focus, the mount can fly at a speed of 60 feet with good maneuverability, but doing so reduces the mount’s duration to 1 minute per occ level.|
|Energy Ray (sp)||Evocation||Standard Action (provokes aoo), spend 1 mental focus to unleash a ray of pure energy as a ranged touch attack (30 feet). The ray deals an amount of energy damage equal to 1d6 points + 1d6 points per 2 occultist levels beyond 1st to a maximum of 10d6 at 19th level. must decide what type of damage it deals (acid, cold, electricity, or fire)|
|Light Matrix (sp)||Evocation||standard action, expend 1 point of mental focus to create a glowing orb of swirling lights that obeys your commands. It illuminates the area like the light spell. It can be commanded to hover over your shoulder, moving with you. move action, direct it to move up to 30 feet away. If the light matrix is ever more than 30 feet away, it returns to hover over your shoulder. If at least 5th occ level, you can direct the light matrix to make a melee touch attack against one foe within 30 feet. If the attack hits, target must succeed at Fortitude save or be blinded for 1d4 rounds by a flash of light. If attack hits, the light matrix immediately ends. The light matrix otherwise has a duration of 1 hour per occultist level. Can’t have more than one light matrix in existence at one time. If you use power again, previous light matrices immediately end.|
|Legacy Weapon (sp)||Transmutation||standard action and expend 1 point of mental focus to touch a weapon and grant it an enhancement bonus equal to 1 + 1 for every 6 occultist levels you possess (maximum of +4 at 18th level). Enhancement bonuses stack with those of the weapon, to a maximum of +5. You can also imbue the weapon with any one weapon special ability with an equivalent enhancement bonus less than or equal to your maximum bonus by reducing the granted enhancement bonus by the appropriate amount. The item must have an enhancement bonus of at least +1 (from the item itself or from legacy weapon) to gain a weapon special ability. In either case, these bonuses last for 1 minute.|
- Implements 3 (Occultist): Learn to use 3 implement schools. Each implement school adds one new sphere or talent. Can’t use spell trigger or spell completion magic items from unknown spheres/talents without succeeding at the appropriate Use Magic Device check. Every day, the occultist selects one item from that school’s list to be his implement for the day for each implement school he knows. Needs only one such item to cast spells of the corresponding school, unless she selected that implement school multiple times, in which case she needs one item for each set of spells gained from that school. Implements don’t need to be magic items, and nonmagical implements don’t take up a magic item slot even if they’re worn. Implements that are not magic items are often of some historical value or of personal significance. Whenever casting a spell, must have the corresponding implement in possession and present the implement to the target or toward the area of effect. This act is part of casting the spell and doesn’t require any additional action. If the occultist lacks the corresponding implement, can attempt to cast the spell, but must succeed at a concentration check (DC = 20 + the spell’s level). Spells cast by an occultist without the appropriate implement are always treated as if they were cast at the minimum caster level for the spell in question (caster level 1st for a 1st-level spell, caster level 4th for a 2nd-level spell, and so on).
|Conjuration (Warp Spells)||allow the occultist to perform magic that transports or calls creatures||Bowl, brazier, compass, figurine, lantern, mirror||Casting Focus (sp) Add 1 to Caster level per every 2 points of mental focus stored in implement (max occ level) in determining duration (counted in rounds)|
|Evocation (Creation Spells)||grant the ability to create and direct energy to protect and to destroy||Gloves, rod, staff, wand||Intense Focus (sp) 1 additional point damage of same type per creature per 2 mental focus invested in implement (max 1 + 1 for every 2 occultist levels)|
|Transmutation (Alteration Spells)||alter the properties of both objects and creatures||Belt, boots, sandals, vest, weapon||Physical Enhancement (sp) +2 temporary enhancement bonus to chosen physical ability score for every 3 points of mental focus invested in the implement (maximum +2 at 1st level, plus an additional 2 for every 6 occultist levels you possess)|
- Mental Focus (Occultist): Can invest a portion of mental focus into chosen implements for the day, allowing to utilize a variety of abilities depending on the implements and the amount of mental focus invested in them. Has a number of points of mental focus equal to occ level + INT modifier; these points refresh each day. Divide this mental focus between implements in any way. If an implement is lost or destroyed, the focus invested in it is lost as well, though the occultist still refreshes those points of focus normally. Once mental focus is invested inside an implement, the implement gains the resonant power of its implement school, and the occultist can expend the mental focus stored in the implement to activate the associated focus powers. If a resonant power grants a bonus that varies based on the amount of mental focus invested in the implement, the bonus is determined when the focus is invested, and is not reduced or altered by expending the mental focus invested in the item. Once all of the mental focus in an implement has been expended, it loses its resonant power until mental focus is once again invested in the implement. The implement grants its resonant power to whoever possesses it; the occultist can lend the implement to an ally to assist that ally, but if he does so, he has difficulty casting that implement’s spells and can’t expend that implement’s focus on focus powers until he retrieves the implement or refreshes his focus. The occultist refreshes mental focus once each day after receiving at least 8 hours of sleep. After refreshing mental focus, the occultist must spend 1 hour preparing implements and investing them with this power. Mental focus that is not used before the next time the occultist refreshes his focus is lost. Can choose to save generic mental focus inside own body instead of investing all of it, but expending this focus comes at a higher cost. Any focus power the occultist activates with generic focus costs twice as much mental focus to use (and to maintain, if applicable). The occultist can expend generic focus through an appropriate implement on any focus power known, but an implement he didn’t invest any focus in at the start of the day grants no resonant power.
- Magic Item Skill (Occultist): An occultist’s knowledge of magic items grants him a bonus when attempting to use them. He gains a bonus on all Use Magic Device checks equal to 1/2 his occultist level.
- Object Reading (Occultist): Learns how to read information from items examined. Examining an item requires spend of 1 minute handling the item. If the item is a magic item, the occ learns its properties and command word as successfully examined the item using detect magic and succeeded at a Spellcraft check. This ability does not reveal whether the item is cursed unless the ooc's class level is equal to or greater than the caster level of the item. If the item has any historical significance, the occultist learns one piece of information about its past. Finally, if the item was last used no longer than 1 day ago per the occultist’s class level, the occultist learns one piece of information about the last creature to use the item. This information might be a glimpse of the creature’s appearance, a brief vision of what it saw while using the item, or perhaps its emotional state when it last used the item. This functions like the psychometry occult skill unlock, but doesn’t require a skill check and can be used at will.
- Shift focus (Occultist): At 4th level, an occultist gains the ability to shift mental focus from one implement to another, though some of the focus is lost along the way. Shifting mental focus removes a number of points of mental focus from one implement and adds the same number – 1 to another implement; this takes 1 minute of quiet contemplation while touching both implements. The occultist can shift mental focus only from one implement to another implement; not generic focus into an implement. Unlike expending focus normally, this shift can reduce the effect of a resonant power in the implement from which the mental focus was taken. It does not, however, add to the resonant power of the implement to which the focus is added.
- Fast Learner: When you gain a level in a favored class, you gain both +1 hit point and +1 skill rank instead of choosing either one or the other benefit or you can choose an alternate class reward.
- Improvisation: gain a +2 bonus on all skill checks for skills you have no ranks in. Furthermore, you can use all skills designated “trained only” untrained.
- Improved Improvisation: nonproficiency penalty with weapons, armor, and shields is halved. In addition, the bonus on all skill checks for skills you have no ranks in increases to +4 instead of +2.
- Extra Mental Focus: Gain 2 additional points of mental focus
Racial Abilities - Human
- +1 Skill Point per level
- +1 Feat at 1st level
- +2 to any attribute at 1st level
|Compass||Implement 1 (Conjuration/Warp) – For summoning creatures and extra dimensional spaces and teleporting objects||1||.5|
|Gloves||Implement 2 (Creation/Evocation) – Light and Object repair/create/destroy)||1||.5|
|Ring and Bracelet Connected by chain||Implement 3 Transmutation (Alteration Spells)||1||.5|
|Muleback Cords||+8 to Strength for Carrying Capacity||1||.25|
|Masterwork Backpack||+1 Strength for Carrying Capacity, has numerous pockets for holding things and hooks for attaching items. Special strap positioning to better distribute weight||1||4|
|Explorer's Outfit*||Sturdy boots, leather breeches, a belt, a shirt with a vest, gloves, and a cloak. Have plenty of pockets (especially the cloak) and has a scarf.||1||8|
|Antitoxin||In outfit pockets: +5 alchemical bonus on Fortitude saving throws against poison for 1 hour||1|
|Antiplague||In outfit pockets: +5 alchemical bonus on Fortitude saving throws against disease for the next hour. If already infected, may make two saving throws (without the +5 bonus) that day and use the better result||1|
(*)Items that are worn that don't count for weight
|Fint and Steel||1||0|
|Kalimba (Masterwork)||+2 on Perform Checks||1||1|
|Cure Light Wounds||Heal 1d8 Points of damage||2||2|
|Holy Water||A direct hit by a flask of holy water deals 2d4 points of damage to an undead creature or an evil outsider. Each such creature within 5 feet of the point where the flask hits takes 1 point of damage from the splash.||2||2|
|Spider's Silk Rope||50 feet - 6 HP - Break with DC 25 Strength||1||4|
|Sleeves of Many Garments||The wearer of these sleeves can choose to transform current garments into any other non-magical set of clothing. They fit perfectly and are always clean and mended unless specified otherwise. When remove the sleeves, clothes revert to original form.||1||1|
|Artisan Tools (Masterwork)||+2 Circumstance Bonus Craft Checks||1||5|
|Trail Rations||5 Days||5|
|Setting • People • Locations • Monsters • Journal • House Rules • Noteboard|